Palisades Climb Adventure Employment Opportunities
- Instruct, lead, and supervise guests safely through the 85 foot high ropes course.
- Provide knowledgeable explanations about each ropes element and perform instructional safety briefings and element debriefings as assigned.
- Follow standard operating procedures and demonstrate techniques and safety guidelines to guests.
- Conduct ropes course training and ensure that all guests are adequately instructed in all course content and activities in order to ensure a safe, successful and enjoyable experience.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of operational risk management.
- Assist with equipment inventory and report equipment damage, malfunction and repair requirements of the rope course itself and all associated equipment to management.
- Fit harnesses and helmets correctly and supervise the use of all personal safety equipment. Secure the ropes course when not in use.
- Keep the ropes course area and equipment storage neat, clean and orderly.
- Escort and accompany guests at all times while on the course site, maintaining orderly behavior and a safe and fun learning environment.
- Keep neat and accurate operational records and logs and prepare daily reports as required.
- Perform daily inspections and take inventory of the course and equipment. Perform other duties as assigned.
This position requires weekend and holiday availability. The attraction will be open 7 days a week, year round.
We are accepting applications online. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE and CONDUCT DRUG SCREENS UPON JOB OFFER.